Friday, March 23, 2012

Introduction of Myself.

Well, hello there.

First things first...I doubt anyone will even read this blog, but I thought I might as well start a blog so I can get all these thoughts out of my head and not be judged by the people I know best. *Cough*Facebook*Cough*

Anyway...my name's Katie. I'm married to a great guy (even with the occasional man PMS) and we have the cutest baby in the whole wide world. No, really. We took a vote. He's almost 6 months old and already a smart alec and a comedian. (As you will soon find out, invisible audience.)

I'm from a very, very small town in Kansas, but am currently traveling the states with my husband and aforementioned adorable child.

I'm currently a SAHM and am trying to find all kinds of DIY projects to fill up the time when little man is asleep and the ol' ball and chain is at work. I am also a Scentsy Consultant...so if you need any flameless candles you know where to go! ;]

Well, I'd say that's all for now. Grey's anatomy reruns are on, and I'm currently out of things to write about.

Until inspiration strikes! -The End

-Katie.

No comments:

Post a Comment